Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Already Taken

So I just repositioned myself on my chair and every bone on the lower half of my spine cracked. It feels good... but feels weird at the same time. I feel like my bones are going to collapse on themselves one of these days. I remember when I cracked my hip in the library and I felt old. Like "I-need-a-hip-replacement" old. And speaking of hip replacements, they just terrify me. Ugh. Can you imagine something that isn't your bone (or bone at all) stuck up there? But then people get organ transplants all the time, and that doesn't scare me... which is weird.

One more final to go! I just can't wait to go home... and begin the ever-strenuous task of looking for a summer job. I just hate it - every summer I bust my ass trying to look for a job, but I'm never successful. Oh well, here's to hoping I get hired!

My room is a mess. I'm half packing, half studying, but I should study soon. And I should up meet up with my friend to do some pre-final reviewing.

No comments:

Post a Comment