Saturday, April 16, 2011

I Refuse (to study)

Seriously, what I am doing? I have two finals on Monday and I'm just chilling, pretty much not doing anything. So I've decided to make a post dedicated to (my) engineer. Let's lighten things up a bit, my previous post is all dark and gloomy and emo-ey.

Friday, (gotta get down on Friday! wow, I did not just do that) April 8.

It was the last day of classes. My friend and I got out of class pretty early, so we decided to head to the University Center or simply the UC, to pass time. Unbeknownst (ooo big word!) to us, the UC was flocked with fourth year engineering students who had their graduating projects/ inventions on display. They were in suits, them fourth years. Nothing looks sexier on a man than a well-fitted suit. Anyway, my friend and I were looking at some projects and didn't really bother to get anything explained to us since we're Science kids and anything beyond Science that involves Physics and how to the world works is pretty much out of our basic understanding, so we decided to sit down in our usual spots - the mangy couches behind the stairs. Before that though, we were looking at a voice-automated bar tending machine, which was pretty cool in my opinion, but the guy who "invented" it wasn't really paying attention to the passersby who were waiting for him to explain his work (but he was just too busy gloating over his "cool" invention, whatever). We were walking towards the project behind the voice automated bar tending machine and trying to read their poster board (something about a stove being powered by plant oil) and one of the guys who did the project jokingly asked us why we looked so confused, and then he proceeded to explain their project to us. He was really nice - I wasn't paying much attention to him for the first couple of minutes or so, but the three of us talked for a quite a while. He asked us what programs we were in, what year we were in, what subjects we were taking, that kind of thing. Then after a while, he shifted his gaze at me, and that's when it hit me.

He was (still is) hands-down gorgeous.

He's blonde, blue eyed, a little taller than me. It hit me like a bus (think Mean Girls!). For the last 7 minutes or so, I talked with him, staring into those beautiful eyes and silently crying in agony, because of all things, he was graduating. Which means, I am never going to see him again. I wish I knew his name, or got his name (and number? Teehee). I had to leave for I had Chemistry, but I swore I wanted to see him again, so right after Chemistry I passed by his stall again and of all things, he was texting. When I got back from the grocery I wanted to pass by him again, but alas, the project exhibition was over. Oh, the pain, the agony. Why are all the hot ones taken, gay, or graduating?

My friend has seen him once after that, and they actually smiled and waved at each other. Oh, the pain, the agony. I have till Wednesday here in school, and I need to see him before I leave  and before he graduates. Determination~!

No comments:

Post a Comment