Thursday, April 21, 2011

Home!

Finally back home! Now time to start looking for a job. I can never get a job in this damn town, I hate it. Like hey, look at me! Yes, at me. I've been looking for a job at every place imaginable for 3 years now, mind giving me one? I probably wouldn't care if you gave me the worst shifts or what, because I need money for university. Oh, life, y u so tragic?!

Seriously, someone give me a job, please?

I left my blue curacao and cooking oil back in my university townhouse. I wanna go back and get it, but I don't know. Hopefully my house mate takes them with her and not flush them down the sink. I have had that blue curacao since first year, it's part of me! I'm kidding. But seriously, that stuff is great. And my cooking oil! That bottle is still half full!

I did all my unpacking today. Man, was that a chore. My back hurts, my biceps ache, my thighs are numb. But it's all done and organized, so I'm really glad! I need to buy graduation cards for my friends back home, study for my license, await for my grades...

If I do not get a job this summer, I'm thinking of making my little summer novella. I haven't written stories in a while, and I miss it so much.

I'm also of thinking of putting up beauty tutorials (snort) or something like that here. I have a love-hate relationship with makeup. I don't know. It's something about that stuff. Like you really don't need it, to be honest. But they're just so fun to play with. I have a glitter cream palette from NYX right, and it's the Pretty in Pink one.


I can never, EVER, wear this on a daily basis, but it's just so damn pretty I just had to buy it (don't complain wallet, it wasn't that expensive). I love playing with the glitters when I'm bored. I can wear this on top of a purple smokey eye if I'm going downtown and hitting the bars with the house mates, but how often does that happen? Approximately never. Like once during the entire school year. Fail!

No comments:

Post a Comment