Sunday, April 24, 2011

Just Another Epic Dream

I've been having this dream twice now. It's really cool (well, I think it is, haha) and Harry-Potter themed, and I really wish it would happen in real life... maybe not, since in this dream Voldemort is chasing us through some sort of Vegas-like town.

On a side note, I really need to cut my nails. I can't type with such long awful nails!

My dream opens in a dingy hotel, in a Vegas-like town. Okay maybe a motel, because it looked very run down and not well maintained. It was a big place though, with lots of stories high. I was with people, mostly girls, I have never met before, but their faces looked very familiar, and we were huddling in the middle of the room we were staying in. The room we were in had ten or so beds in it, making it look like a camp room. Our things were stashed in a corner and the room overall was not well kept.

I don't remember what we were talking about, but it was serious business since everyone's faces looked glum and thoughtful. I knew we were being chased by Voldemort, and my best guess is that we needed a new hideout since he was hunting us down, big time. All I remember after that is that someone suggested that we head to Hogwarts and try to spy on Professor Snape and the rest of the Death Eaters. Apparently Voldemort's gang had made Hogwarts their head quarters.

Myself and three others decided to head to Hogwarts and try to figure out what they were doing while the others stayed and kept watch in the motel. I got on my broom with the other three and flew to Hogwarts at dusk in order to keep detection at a minimum. We hid in a cave dug out from a hill that faced the school. It started raining after a while, and then we saw Professor Snape head towards the cave we were hiding in. We didn't know how he saw us or how he knew we were there, but we panicked and we mounted our brooms and headed back to the hotel, knowing that we were seen already.

Hoping that we were not going to be followed, I told our group to lean to the left side while flying because the wind was also blowing in that direction, and we would reach the motel faster. It worked for a while, but the wind separated our group, and I ended up with this girl, let's call her Lilian for the time being. Now Lilian's family seemed to have owned the motel we were staying in because we entered the motel through the main entrance and she told security at the front to just let me in since I was with her.

In the time that we were gone, apparently a huge party started in the motel. And it was a fancy party for a motel, mind you (hence the reason why I still find it difficult to say if we were in a hotel or motel). Everyone was in heels and fancy dresses, and the men were donning tuxedos and some were even in masks, like it was a masquerade ball. Lilian was already sprinting in front of me and half-shouting at me, telling me to get ready for the party. I gave her a wild look but played along nevertheless. When I got to our room, one of the girls who got separated from us warned me that some of the people in party downstairs might be Death Eaters, so I have to be careful. I got dressed and got out of the room, and I remember I was wearing a red and black dress of some sort, and I saw this guy in the middle of the party looking up at me. I could tell in my dream that I like him.

And that is where my dream ends.

Isn't it so lame how it ended that way?! Ugh. The first time I had this dream, pretty much the same thing happened. Isn't it so cool though? It's like a modern Harry Potter... minus Harry Potter.

1 comment: